Please use the ticket # in all communication to expedite issue.
• Packages for Phonoscope IPTV services include Silver, Gold and Platinum. Please speak with a customer service professional for further detail regarding channels and pricing.
• Upon installation of your IPTV services the technician will program your remote control for use on both the Set Top Box as well as your TV.
• Power on television
1. In the event there is a show scheduled during a previously programmed time, you should expect to experience interruptions
2. In the event that there is a live program being scheduled that does not either air at the designated time or end at the designated time, your DVR will automatically begin recording the program assigned during that time (example: “I recorded the presidential debate set to begin at 5:00 pm on NBC, but my recording stopped because Dancing With the Stars began recording at 7:00 pm.”)
3. Recordings that overlap will experience interruptions, unless settings are manually changed in your DVR to prevent the interruption. (Please contact a customer service professional for assistance or further detail)
• Verify TV is in-sync
The following steps are performed using the television remote control and NOT the remote control provided by Phonoscope.
The following steps are performed using the Phonoscope provided remote control
• Reset converter
(In the event that your converter box resets and the issue persists, please contact Phonoscope support at 713-272-4600)
• Activate online account
Lists billing cycle, previous balance, recent payments, and total balance after credits/ deductions.
Current Month Activity Lists new charges for the current billing period as well as any changes to the services, recurring charges, prorates, credits, taxes, surcharges, and fees.
Payment Slip Utilize this as a reference for your monthly statement. Due date, account number, previous balance, payments, current charges, and amount due are all listed on the payment slip. You may also use this to mail in payments